3. Familiar with DC/DC, DC/AC power conversion basic principle, topology structure; Analog circuit fundamentals, digital circuit fundamentals.
4. Proficient in inverter component testing and inspection.
5. Proficient in inverter product manufacture process, test process, test method and relevant test standards and specifications, familiar with EMC/EMI, safety and other knowledge.
6. Familiar with ISO, 6S and 8D, etc.
7. Familiar with PV system design, new energy generation acceptance testing standards, can independently complete the inverter field test. 8. Having some Knowledge of modules, trackers, transformers, converters, switchgear, familiar with photovoltaic industry is preferred
9. Able to understand SOW and complete tasks, independently working and manage project with pressure.
10. Good at English reading, writing, listening and speaking Good communication and interpersonal skills.
11. Good computer skills, can write report independently
12. In good health, able to travel frequently.